70 years of wine

countless emotions to taste

Cantina di Gambellara was founded in 1947 by a group of 26 associated vine growers and it was the first cooperative winery in the Vicenza Province. At the beginning the harvest was a few thousand of quintals but year by year the quantity increased quickly thanks to an enlargement of the vineyards in the area and an increase of the number of the partners…

collection

Valfonda

collection

Basalti

collection

Prime Brume

collection

Monopolio